Positive Singles Reviews June 2023
brought to you by DatingPerfect
Table of Contents
Types of Relationships
Positive Singles Review Introduction:
PositiveSingles is an online dating community dedicated to STD dating, where singles can connect in a safe, comfortable and positive way. If you’ve struggled with dating because of an STD, Positive Singles is a really great place to find other like-minded positive men and women for friendship, support, and dating. As a member of the SuccessfulMatch family, you can browse and connect with the assurance that your personal and financial safety are being prioritized.
Positive Singles is the world’s largest and highest-ranked dating site specifically designed for people who have herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The site aims to help people living with an STD to move forward confidently in all aspects of their lives. Founded in 2001 and boasting over 1.5 million users, PositiveSingles has a lot to offer as an STD dating site.
This is especially true for gay men who are living with an STD. So, if you clicked on this page to see our Positive Singles reviews, keep reading. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the site’s best features, show you how the site compares to the other top STD dating sites, let you know how it stands out from the rest, and why it might be the best STD dating site for you.
Positive Singles Users:
So, what does the Positive Singles membership look like? In this section, we’ll tell you about who tends to join this dating site. Plus, we’ll give you an idea of who you’re likely to meet if you should choose to join. Because so many of the site’s members are looking for the real deal when it comes to dating and marriage, you can expect to meet Positive Singles members who are searching for something more serious. Not seeking a long term relationship or serious commitment? It’s better for you to find this out now: Positive Singles dating probably isn’t the right choice for you. On the other hand, if you are seeking love and maybe even marriage, this site has a lot of good stuff to offer.
Positive Singles Sign Up:
If you’re interested in learning how to sign up for Positive Singles, it’s a pretty simple and streamlined operation. You can complete the whole process from start to finish in 15 minutes or less. Want to get started now? Visit the Positive Singles sign in page. From there, you’ll need to let the site know who you are and who you want to meet. What does that mean, exactly? The site asks for your gender identification, as well as the gender of your match.
Once you’ve provided this info, you’ll be asked to enter a valid email address and select a password. This is also the time to choose your Positive Singles username. Of course, there’s a lot we could say about how to choose the best username. But here’s the short version: keep it fun and expressive. A great username makes use of descriptive words and tone to give others an idea of who you are and what you care about. From here, you’ll fill out some basic personal info, like your age and location. The registration process is literally that simple. Once you’ve got your Positive Singles login, you’re free to sign in and start meeting new people right away.
Positive Singles Chat:
So you registered as a member and now you’re ready for some fun. Connecting and chatting with your new matches can be really exciting. Pretty much every dating site these days has the basic chat option available. In other words, you can send text messages to people you want to get to know using the site’s platform. See someone cute? Use chat features to send out some flirty Positive Singles messages.
But it is the 21st century, you guys. That’s why many dating sites are introducing more advanced connection features, like voice and video chat. These can help you get to know potential matches a little better. Interested in connecting with other members on the site and getting to know them? Good news, it’s really simple. Just use the Positive Singles search feature to see who’s online. Then, when you find someone appealing, just send them a quick message and get a conversation started.
Positive Singles Profiles:
Visit the Positive Singles log in page to get started. As we mentioned, most people who join this site are looking for long term commitment and marriage. This means that the site is going to ask you for quite a bit of personal info. While it can feel like a lengthy process to some, we encourage you to stick it out. Why? Because the more effort and energy you put into your Positive Singles profile, the greater success the site will have in matching you with its most compatible members.
A big part of filling out your profile will be completing the Positive Singles questions. The purpose of these questions is usually to give the site’s algorithm a chance to get to know you a little better so it can suggest viable matches. Want to get more clicks, messages, and likes? Then please take the time to fill out as much information as you can. It will show the site’s other members that you’re serious about meeting someone and willing to put in the effort. Just put yourself in their shoes for a sec. If you search Positive Singles for a match and all they have on their profile is the most basic data, you’re probably not going to stick around. So give yourself the best chance of success with a great dating site profile. We promise it will pay off.
According to our research, this dating site has an app available for iPhone and Android. The Positive Singles mobile app is a pretty good experience. While it’s more convenient to stay signed in using your app, some people might not want to download it. If this sounds like you, we want to let you know that you can get basically all the same features using the mobile site instead of the app. If you open the site in your mobile browser, you’ll be able to access the Positive Singles desktop features using your phone. Whether you decide to download the app or not, the good news is that you’ve got a lot of options for how to interact with the site.
- Ease of Use: It’s really easy to navigate the site, which has a sleek, modern design and fast tech. It’s quick to get signed up so you can start searching for matches near you now.
- Privacy Matters Most: The standout feature of PositiveSingles is the site’s focus on privacy. Given the sensitive nature of its users’ medical information, PositiveSingles recognizes the need for a heightened level of security and offers users a discreet, pattern-protected phone app, confidential billing, and anonymous search functions.
- Large User Base: With over 1.5 million registered users and a worldwide reach, the site has staked a solid claim as the preeminent meeting place for STD-positive singles. If you’re looking for the best STD dating site with the largest online community, this is it.
- Positive Singles Complaints: If you’ve read the Positive Singles user reviews, you may have seen some complaints about the site. Users have noted that non-paying users are only allowed limited use of the site. Unfortunately, this is standard practice for most dating sites nowadays.
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: Unless you pay for a gold membership, you’ll be missing out on some of the site’s best features. If you want to get the full benefit of what Positive Singles has to offer, you’ll need to sign up for a paid membership.
- Too Many Extras: There are actually so many extras and site features available on PositiveSingles that it can be a little overwhelming for a first-time user or someone who’s not very familiar with online dating.
PositiveSingles has some unique site functionality that distinguishes it from other top gay dating providers. Here are a few of the site’s best features:
- Huge Member Base: There are an estimated 110 million Americans with STDs and 400 million people worldwide. That’s a large group of users who are looking for a discreet, enjoyable way to meet someone special. The site is active, with more than 15,000 members who participate daily and over 500 blog posts a day. The million-plus users on the site enjoy a safe, welcoming, and non-judgemental environment where singles can chat and get to know one another.
- Membership Features: Positive Singles includes many extras for paid members. Each member can create a profile, upload a photo album, and share a personal blog. The site offers numerous ways to contact other users, including private email, winks, and chat messaging.
- Online Community: PositiveSingles is more than a dating site. It’s also a place to socialize with other STD-positive people in a warm and welcoming environment. Members can form friendships, chat, get medical and personal advice, and share interests through forums and the interactive blog.
Okay, so here’s the question everyone wants answered first: Is Positive Singles safe? We always encourage you to make that decision for yourself when you’re thinking about joining a dating site. Do a little research and look into the site’s safety features. For specific Positive Singles safety tips, you can always refer to the site’s own safety page. If the dating site you want to join doesn’t have a safety page, use your best judgment before signing up.
Have you encountered predatory behavior on the site? We always encourage you to contact Positive Singles help to report suspicious activity. Trust your instincts if you feel unsafe or uncertain on any site. And never give your personal information to other members. You can help protect yourself and other members by bringing anyone suspicious to the attention of the site’s moderators. They can also help if you’re having trouble with your account or want to cancel Positive Singles for any reason.
Value for Money:
Okay, the next thing everyone wants to know: Is Positive Singles free? It’s very common for dating sites like this one to advertise as free to join or to offer a free trial period. And yes, It’s technically free to join. But most users with a free membership have a hard time getting the most out of the site. If you’re using Positive Singles free, you might find that you have restricted access or limited options when it comes to some of the site’s most important features, like messaging. Even the sites that are truly free to use can be noisy and full of distracting ads. For some people, this can be a big pain. If you have a hard time with busy ads, it might even be worth it to use the paid version of the site.
This is where value takes on a personal significance for each of us. That’s right, we’re about to get all philosophical on you. When it comes to online dating, the idea of value is a moving target. This means that your idea of value might be really different from another person’s. Are you looking at value as the cost per date or the number of dates you actually go on? Or maybe you’re interested in marriage and value has to do with meeting that right person.
Before joining a site like Positive Singles, you might want to spend a little time defining the value you hope to get out of the site. Envisioning who you want to meet on a dating site and what kind of connection you’d like to create with them is an important first step. Once you have a clear sense of this, you’re much more likely to find experiences that line up with your individual definition of dating success. Of course, at DatingPerfect we always want you to succeed. That’s why we offer you all the info we can on the dating sites you want to learn about. Plus, we want to hook you up with Positive Singles coupons whenever we can. Scroll down to learn more.
Positive Singles Costs:
Now that you know a little more about Positive Singles, you might be wondering about the cost. Of course, if you feel hesitant about signing up for a paid membership, you can join as a free member, though your use of the site will be limited. A 1-month membership for PositiveSingles costs $39.95. If you join for 3 months at $19.95/month, you’ll get a 50% discount on the single month rate. A 6-month membership will set you back $95.70, or $15.95 a month.
If you came looking for Positive Singles reviews, we hope this info was helpful. If you’re a someone living with an STD seeking authentic and meaningful connections with others, Positive Singles has a whole lot to offer. The site is really user-friendly and it’s easy to sign up. The site is a really good option if you are frustrated with online dating. With such a robust online experience and so many happy members, it’s no shock that so many people have chosen Positive Singles. STD dating is simple and fun with PositiveSingles. Visit PositiveSingles.com to get started now!
Want Help Writing Your Positive Singles Profile?
Online dating is hard but DatingPerfect wants to make it easier. If you’re struggling to write your Positive Singles profile, let our experts help. Check out our profile writing services now to get more clicks, more likes, and more dates.
Positive Singles Niches
Shared Interest Dating
Positive Singles Says…
PositiveSingles.com – Your Online Home for Dating with Herpes, Dating with HIV & Dating with HPV! The best, largest, completely anonymous and most trusted online dating site for people with Herpes, HPV, HIV / AIDS, Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and other STDs in the world with countless members in the US, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Over 110 million people are living with STDs in the U.S. alone, as well as an estimated 400 million people worldwide
Stats and Facts
Owner’s Total Communities: 21
SuccessfulMatch (inc Positive Singles sites)
Helpful Resources for Dating
Now that DatingPerfect is your resource for all things dating, here are some other pages you may want to visit.
- Check out how Wikipedia defines dating before you try to define it for yourself.
- DatingPerfect wants to help you protect yourself and so does the University of South Carolina.
- At the start of a relationship, could you tell the difference between a long-term and short-term relationship? After surveying over 800 people, UC Davis found it initially indistinguishable. Learn how.
Let your voice be heard
Positive Singles Reviews June 2023
brought to you by DatingPerfect