Catholic Match Review vs Christian Mingle Review
DatingPerfect Compares Catholic Match Review with Christain Mingle Review
Both Catholic Match and Christian Mingle are well-known and trusted Christian dating providers with a lot to offer. But which one is better? DatingPerfect compared these two popular dating sites side by side and what we found will shock you. Keep reading to find out what we have to say when it comes to our Catholic Match Review and our Christian Mingle Review.
A Side-by-Side Comparison of ChristianMingle and CatholicMatch
Our Catholic Match Review
The Catholic Match Claim to Fame
Catholic Match is one of the best options for single Catholic men and women who are looking for authentic, long-lasting connections with other Christians. Since the site sees almost half a million monthly visits from Catholics looking to forge new connections. If you’ve been searching for a safe and welcoming environment where it will be easy to connect with other single Christians, Catholic Match might be the right site for you.
Catholic Match Pricing
Monthly memberships for CatholicMatch ranges from $12.49-$29.95 depending on the length of the membership package you purchase. Free trials are available.
The Catholic Match Pros
- The “Temperament Test”: Catholic Match’s personality matching test is called the “Temperament Test.” Based on the answers you give, the site will help connect you with its best possible matches. There’s an emphasis on questions related to faith, so you can trust the other users who you’re matched with.
- Ease of Use: The site is intuitive, visually appealing, and easy to use. This means you’ll have more time to focus on what really matters, like setting up your profile and checking out the site’s other members.
- The “Personal Interview” Feature: The “Personal Interview” feature is a great way to meet other members and let them get to know you. Send a quick question to members who interest you. It’s a great icebreaker and will help you meet the most compatible matches available.
The Catholic Match Cons
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: If you only sign up for a free membership, you won’t have access to some of the site’s main features. If you really want to get the most out of your Catholic Match experience, you’ll need to get a paid membership.
- Detailed Signup: In order to get the best matches, you’ll need to complete the Temperament Test questionnaire. While this information enables Catholic Match to pair you with the most compatible matches, some have found it a lengthy process.
- No Mobile App Available: While CatholicMatch offers a great desktop experience, they don’t have a mobile app. You can use the desktop site on your mobile device, but you won’t be able to download an application for your mobile device.
Our Christian Mingle Reviews
Christian Mingle’s Claim to Fame
Christian Mingle is the biggest and most active Christian dating site available. With over 2.5 million monthly site visits and an engaged userbase, the site gives its members a whole lot of amazing options. Are you looking for a meaningful friendship or a long-term commitment with another Christian? ChristianMingle helps connect Christian singles looking for serious relationships and we think they’re doing a really good job. If this is what you’re looking for, Christian Mingle could be the right site for you.
Pricing for Christian Mingle
Monthly memberships range from $14.49-$29.99 per month depending on the length of your subscription.
The Christian Mingle Pros
- COMPASS Matching System: The COMPASS test is a unique feature of the site. All you need to do is answer some simple questions and Christian Mingle will generate the best possible matches.
- Worship Center: Since there’s a unique emphasis on faith, the site also features a Worship Center. Using this feature, members can participate in Bible studies and read the Bible verse of the day. You can also post prayer requests here or chat with other members about religious and non-religious subjects.
- Profile Activity Status: This helpful feature shows you who has looked at your profile, who’s sent you a smile, a message, or added you to their “favorites” list. When you find someone who looks interesting, add yourself as a secret admirer; if the two of you match, your identities will be revealed to one another.
The Christian Mingle Cons
- Limited Features on Free Accounts: If you don’t pay for a subscription, you’ll be limited in your ability to use the site. If you want to reap the full benefits from this dating site, you’ll need to join as a paid member.
- Unwanted Auto-Renewal: After you’ve signed up with Christian Mingle, your membership will be automatically renewed unless you cancel it. You won’t receive a reminder about it in advance of the auto-renewal, so you’ll need to remember to contact the site yourself should you decide to end your membership.
- Fewer Senior Options: ChristianMingle has fewer options for men and women over the age of 55. If that’s your age range, you may want to take this into account when considering membership.
Catholic Match Review vs Christian Mingle Review Conclusion
Though both Catholic Match and Christian Mingle have a lot to offer as dating sites, there are some clear distinctions that set them apart. Catholic Match is a really good option for Catholic singles who want a faith-based love connection with men and women in their area. Christian Mingle has even more options in terms of membership, as the biggest and most popular Christian dating site around. It’s the perfect place to meet local Christians for dating and romance. No matter which site you decide to join, you won’t be disappointed!
Sign Up & Stay Connected!
Learn about new articles, get first pick at promotions and goodies, and receive exclusive offers for our community of subscribers. We Love Our Peeps!